Webinar | South Korea’s Education Sector Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and Developments
Date: July 7, 2020
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized in South Korea as an excellent destination for study, research and academic collaboration. In addition to our quality of education, Korean students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation. South Korea remains one of the top source markets for international students to Canada and BC.
Please join the Trade Commissioner from the Canadian Embassy in Seoul responsible for international education, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the Korean education sector. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The South Korea education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in South Korea with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview.
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in South Korea, including international mobility.
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies in South Korea’s education sector.
- Updates on visa processing and restrictions for inbound travellers in South Korea.
- Jennifer Kay, First Secretary and Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in Seoul
- SooHyang Kim, Education Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in Seoul