Gabriel Olivella, Coordinator, Programs and Events
Browse recordings of past webinars to catch up on topical information from our sector.
Present your webinar
Would you like to share new ideas, best practices, and lessons learned in the international education sector? If so, we invite you to contribute to our webinar series.
We welcome submissions for all audiences on any topic of interest to the sector. Topics could include:
- International education programs or initiatives
- International student recruitment
- Partnerships and market development
- Learning abroad
- Intercultural skills and competencies
- Indigenous education and best practices
- Experiential learning
- Webinars can be 60 minutes in length and include 10-20 minutes for Q&A.
- We encourage individual submissions as well as co-presenters/group presenters. Co-presenters and groups do not need to be in the same location.
As a presenter you would be expected to:
- Deliver a 60-minute webinar and participate in a Q&A period from attendees.
- Provide a biograph, head shot, and logo (if applicable).
- Participate in one practice webinar with BCCIE to familiarize yourself with the platform (if applicable).
- Promote the webinar.
- Provide the webinar platform.
- Track registrations.
- Train the presenter(s) on how to use the webinar platform (if applicable).
- Moderate the webinar and facilitate any Q&A’s.
- Create and analyze feedback surveys.
- Manage post-webinar messaging (presenter information, PPT decks, surveys, etc.)