Webinar: Mexico’s Education Sector Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and Developments
When: May 12, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted by: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized in Mexico as an excellent destination for study and research. In addition to our quality of education, Mexican students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation. Mexico remains the second most important source country in Latin America for international students to Canada and BC.
Please join Mexico’s Trade Commissioner network responsible for international education, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the Mexican education sector. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The Mexico Education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in Mexico with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview.
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in Mexico, including international mobility.
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities (COIL) and market strategies in the Mexican education sector.
- Laura Garza, Education Trade Commissioner and Academic Affairs Officer, Embassy of Canada in Mexico
- Veronica Soto, Education Trade Commissioner, Consulate of Canada in Guadalajara
- Karen Serdan, Education Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada in Monterrey
When registering, kindly fill out our additional questions to help inform content for our webinar.