Webinar | China’s Education Sector Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and Developments
Date: June 25, 2020
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized in China as an excellent destination for study and research and academic collaboration. In addition to our quality of education, Chinese students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation. China remains the single largest source of international students and partnerships for BC’s international education sector.
Please join China’s Trade Commissioner network responsible for international education, visa and study permit, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, visa processing updates, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the Chinese education sector. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The China education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in China with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview.
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in China, including international mobility.
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies in the Chinese education sector.
- Updates on visa processing in China.
- Calvin Zhang, Education Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in China
- Michelle Zhang, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Officer, Embassy of Canada in China