BCCIE and Team BC Mission – Mexico Fall 2018 EngagementDate: Oct 2, 2018 — Oct 11, 2018
Hosted By: BCCIE
Location: Pachuca, Mérida, Puebla, Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara
In support of BC’s International Education sector, BCCIE is pleased to announce a coordinated BCCIE and Team BC Mission – Mexico Fall 2018 Engagement from October 2–11, 2018.
Locations: Pachuca, Mérida, Puebla, Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara
Dates: October 2–11, 2018
BCCIE will be participating in all EduCanada events in Mexico City and will be supporting all other in-market activities of EQA-designated BC public and private post-secondary institutions, public and independent K-12 schools and language schools.
Further details will be published on this page in the ensuing weeks.
Please note: Registration for fairs is the responsibility of individual schools and institutions.
- Early bird registration deadline is July 20
- Regular registration deadline is August 31
|Mexico City*||Oct 6 – 8||
|Monterrey||Oct 9 – 10||
|Guadalajara||Oct 11||EduCanada Fair|
Note: Again, registration for the actual fairs is the responsibility of individual participants. Savings will be afforded to schools that register for fairs before the early bird deadline as indicated above.
- Register here for EduCanada events in Mexico by the deadline.
- Contact email@example.com by August 31, 2018 to inform us of your travel plans and in-market activities so that we can best support you.
Other BCCIE activities
BCCIE is also pleased to announce its participation in the XXVI Annual AMPEI Conference, which will be held in Pachuca, Mexico from October 3–5, 2018. This year the Mexican Association for International Education, A.C. (AMPEI) has selected Canada as its guest of honor.
BCCIE encourages all BC EQA-designated institutions seeking to establish new partnerships or to maintain existing ones to participate in this event. BCCIE will be supporting all partnership development activities anchored around the AMPEI conference by making introductions and assisting in the coordination of B2B meetings with potential partners.
- Contact Alfredo Moros – Manager, Initiatives and Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform him of your participation and objectives.
- Register for the AMPEI Conference. The registration link will be published here once available.