Conference of the Americas on International EducationDate: Oct 11, 2017 — Oct 13, 2017
Hosted By: CAIE
Location: Montreal, Canada
CAIE Launches the Call for Proposals for its Parallel Sessions
The call for proposals for the parallel sessions of the Fifth Edition of the Conference of the Americas on International Education (CAIE Canada-2017) will be available as of November 30, 2016.
Under the theme “Preparing the Leaders and Innovators of Tomorrow: Research and Higher Education, Bridges to Prosperity across the Americas”, CAIE Canada – 2017 will take place from October 11-13, 2017 at the Palais des Congrès, in the city of Montreal.
CAIE encourages professionals in higher education, researchers, affiliated members to universities, ministries of education, educational institutions of the Americas, and other professionals working at the international level and specialized in the subject of internationalization of higher education, to submit proposals for the CAIE parallel sessions.
Parallel sessions should touch upon the following subthemes:
- Developing Knowledge and Innovation Ecosystems;
- Basic and Applied Research, Pillars of Innovation;
- Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), Lifelong Learning and Employability;
- Innovative Educational Models and the Development of Life-long Competencies;
- Equity and Inclusion: Creating Opportunity through Higher-Education;
- Societal Evolution and the Adaptability of HEIs.
Click here for a detailed description.