15th Annual CamTESOL Conference on English Language TeachingDate: Feb 16, 2019 — Feb 17, 2019
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The 15th Annual CamTESOL Conference will be held February 16-17, 2019. The conference will feature:
- plenary talks and panel discussions by world leading experts in the ELT field
- over 450 featured and parallel presentations by 400+ speakers from 39 countries
- unique social and cultural networking events
- exhibitions by leading publishers
- opportunity to explore Cambodian culture
The theme of the 15th Annual CamTESOL Conference is ‘Teachers as Learners’.
Call for Papers
The CamTESOL Secretariat invites all those working in the field of English Language Teaching (ELT), or those who have an interest in this field, to submit an abstract.
The Call for Papers for the 15th Annual CamTESOL Conference opens on May 17, 2018.
Registration and more information
The Main Conference is a ticketed event. Registration for the 15th Annual CamTESOL Conference will be open on October 1, 2018.
For more information about the main conference please contact the CamTESOL Secretariat at email@example.com.