10th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2019Date: Mar 27, 2019 — Mar 28, 2019
Location: ADB Manila Headquarters, The Philippines
The Asian Development Bank Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, and civil society organizations looking to provide goods, works, and services for ADB projects. It has proven to be an excellent opportunity to network with peers in the industry and with ADB specialists in the agriculture, environment, energy, public management, finance, transport, water, urban development, health, and education sectors.
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations.
- Meet with ADB sector specialists.
- Network with other consulting firms and suppliers from donor and developing member countries.
- Hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts.
- Discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
At the end of the event, participants will have:
- Discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts.
- Received an inside look at ADB's policies and procedures for the procurement of goods and works, the recruitment of consultants, and the engagement of NGOs and civil society organizations.
- Learned how to locate business opportunities.
- Learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals.
- Received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- Explored areas of cooperation with other BOF participants.
For more information and to register, please visit the Business Opportunities Fair website.