Webinar | Vietnam’s Education Sector Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and Developments
Date: June 1, 2020
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized in Vietnam as an excellent destination for study and research and academic collaboration. In addition to our quality of education, Vietnamese students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation. Vietnam remains the top source market within ASEAN countries for international students to Canada and BC.
Please join Vietnam’s Trade Commissioner, responsible for international education, and Migration Program Manager, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, visa processing updates, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the Vietnamese education sector. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The Vietnam education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in Vietnam with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview.
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in Vietnam, including international mobility.
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies in the Vietnamese education sector.
- Updates on visa processing in Vietnam.
- Tu Nguyen, Education Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City
- Jeen Kim, Migration Program Manager, Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City