Presentations and Webinars
Presentations, courses, and webinar recordings providing COVID-19 industry support information.
ISEP Insights Webinars
Join Senior International Leaders across the ISEP Community to discuss moving forward in a COVID-19 world.
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Time: 9 am PDT
Session One – Speaker Panel
• Sanford Ungar – Director of The Free Speech Project at Georgetown University. Sanford also serves on ISEP’s Board of Directors. Read Sanford’s bio.
• Marina Casals Sala – Director of International Relations at Universitat Rovira i Virgili in Tarragona, Spain. Read Marina’s bio.
• ‘Dimeji Togunde – Vice Provost for Global Education & Professor of International Studies at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. ‘Dimenji also serves on ISEP’s Board of Directors. Read ‘Dimeji’s bio.
• Thomas Buntru – Dean of International Programs at University of Monterrey in San Pedro Garza, Garcia, Mexico. Read Thomas’s bio.
To register, click here.
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time: 5 pm EDT
Session Two – Speaker Panel
• Robert Carolin – Executive Director and Associate Dean at California State University San Marcos in California, U.S. Robert also serves on ISEP’s Board of Directors. Read Robert’s bio.
• Daniel Palm – Associate Vice President for Global Affairs at Northern Arizona University in Arizona, U.S. Read Daniel’s bio.
• KJ Lee – Executive Vice President for Global Initiatives at Hanyang University in Seoul, South Korea. KJ also serves on ISEP’s Board of Directors. Read KJ’s bio.
• Davina Potts – Associate Director of Careers, Employability and Global Learning at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Read Davina’s bio.
• Parinaz Zartoshty – Director of International Student and Scholar Services at San Jose State University in California, U.S. Read Parinaz’s bio.
To register, click here.
BCcampus supports the post-secondary institutions of BC by facilitating, hosting, supporting, and sharing innovative, exciting, and productive opportunities for educators and institutions to connect and collaborate. Through a variety of webinars, workshops, summits, conferences, and learning sessions, we bring ideas and action together – creating an experience that everyone learns from.BCcampus
For a listing of all BCcampus hosted, partnered, and online events please visit their events page.
University of Toronto
Mind Control: Managing Your Mental Health During COVID-19
Never in the history of humanity have so many people been feeling intense anxiety related to COVID-19 and the world it will leave in its wake. The intent of this course is to give you a deeper understanding of the anxiety reaction as it relates to various aspects of our current life, ranging from our consumption of news to the way we talk to our children about this. The instructor will also give you clear strategies for managing and, in fact, turning off the anxiety response at least for short periods. The instructor’s sincere hope is that you will leave this course with a better understanding of how your brain reacts to crises, along with some powerful tools for managing it before it manages you. To register, click here.