CANIE Climate Action Week: April 17 – 21, 2023
Climate Action Week 2023 consists of multiple sessions across the week with guest speakers, opportunities to network and discover key takeaway climate change actions.
Register now and join international educators and practitioners around the world attending the April Climate Action Week to consider how we can collaborate, innovate, and educate to take climate action steps to transform international education into a sustainable field.
What you can expect from Climate Action Week sessions:
- Collaborate: Share and learn from tips for championing the Climate Accord in your organization;
- Innovate: Brainstorm ideas with fellow international education practitioners and educators regarding taking the first steps towards climate action in your offices;
- Educate: Attend LIVE Climate Dialogue episodes to participate in real-time and ask your questions;
- Discover specific ways you can volunteer with and contribute to the CANIE community;
- Connect with other new and long-standing members of CANIE in a relaxed networking setting.
Sessions will be repeated at different times to provide an opportunity for participants to attend a live session in a time zone that works best for you!