Mr. Che Weimin, Deputy Director of CSCSE and Dr. Randall Martin, Executive Director of BCCIE, sign a renewal of the MOU governing the long-standing CSCSE-BCCIE relationship
BCCIE refreshes MOU with the Chinese Service Centre for Scholarly Exchange
September 28, 2017
BCCIE and the Chinese Service Centre for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) today, witnessed by representatives of the BC education system at the Recruitment and Partnership Opportunities in China event.
The new agreement is an update to the 2011 one and has several objectives, including
- Collaboration in promoting education exchange between Chinese and British Columbian institutions
- Collaboration in promoting student exchange and mobility programs with schools within each organization's catchment areas
- Joint support in organizing education exhibitions, forums and conferences
- The establishment of regular institutional high-level talks and visits
- The development and support of educational and intercultural activities to promote and expand international understanding
“It was very nice to meet our old friends from BC today. I believe the renewal of BCCIE and CSCSE MOU will help to strengthen student exchanges and communications between BC and Chinese institutions, as well as to expand bilateral institutional collaborations," said Mr. Che Weimin, Deputy Director General of CSCSE.
For more information on BCCIE's educational partnership agreements, visit our MOU directory.