WES Online International Credential Evaluation Workshop: Iran and NigeriaDate: Oct 20, 2021 — Oct 21, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 12:15 pm (PDT) each day
Format: Virtual (Online via Zoom)
Hosted By: BCCIE and WES
Learn how to use WES’s proven evaluation methods and techniques as well as the latest tools and resources to help you evaluate international credentials from Iran and Nigeria. Delivered by experienced international credential evaluators, over two mornings, this hands-on workshop will hone your evaluation skills and give you the insights you need to help you streamline your admissions processes and make efficient and reliable admissions decision for your institution.
- This event intended for BC public and private EQA-designated post-secondary institutions. If you are with an institution outside of BC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Purchase of a single-day admission is not available for this event. Day one will focus on undergraduate admissions followed by training on graduate admissions on day two.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn how to obtain appropriate and authentic academic documents
- Review and compare Canadian and foreign educational systems
- Acquire practical evaluation tips for credentials from Iran and Nigeria
You will benefit from:
- WES instructors are highly experienced international credential evaluators and have a combined 30+ years of experience in the field
- Training blends instruction of WES methodology with practical opportunities to enrich learning
- Customized instructions and materials tailored to the needs of BC’s international education sector
- All participants get virtual workshop materials which include specific country information on their education systems, grading scales, accreditation, verification procedures, document requirements, and sample credentials with practical exercise
- This is a paid event intended for BC public and private EQA-designated post-secondary institutions. The registration deadline is Tuesday, September 21, 2021. Register now.
- If you are with an institution outside of BC, please email email@example.com to be put on the waitlist. Registrations will be opened to those outside of BC starting Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
- As space is limited, registrations will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cancellation and refund policy:
- Full refund (less $25.00 CAD administration fee) for any cancellations received in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm (PDT)
- No refunds for any cancellations received after Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm (PDT).
- NOTE: Name changes permitted if received in writing (email@example.com) on or before end of day Monday, October 18, 2021.