Webinar | Indonesia’s & Malaysia’s Education Sectors Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and DevelopmentsDate: Nov 18, 2020
Time: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. PST
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized as an excellent destination for study, research, and academic collaboration. In addition to our quality of education, international students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation.
Please join officials from the Embassy of Canada in Jakarta and the High Commission of Canada in Kuala Lumpur to learn about contemporary market intelligence, visa processing updates, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the education sectors in these countries. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The education sectors at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in these two countries with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview;
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sectors in Indonesia and Malaysia including international mobility;
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies;
- Updates on student visa processing during COVID-19.
- Julia Pangkey, Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in Jakarta
- Allan Frankenberger, Counsellor, Migration Section, Embassy of Canada in Jakarta
- Thomas Abols, Acting Senior Trade Commissioner, High Commission of Canada in Malaysia