Straight to your inbox
Summer Seminar 2015
This year's theme will be Global Responsibility and Institutional Mandate: Opportunity for Innovation.
Background information about Summer Seminar
Summer Seminar provides an essential platform for the growth of BC’s international education sector. BCCIE’s annual conference brings together over 300 participants from our province, across Canada and beyond our borders. The conference attracts senior leaders, researchers, practitioners, student service providers, administrators, government, NGOs, and students to explore these ideas with the aim of strengthening our work and taking steps towards advancing outstanding leadership in the fields that comprise international education in BC.
In addition to a full range of concurrent sessions, the conference agenda will include:
- A range of networking opportunities
- BCCIE International Education Awards Banquet
- Plenary addresses
- International Dialogue on International Education
- Thought Leader Dialogues on special topics
- A First-Timers Social
- Interactive pre-conference workshops on special topics