Straight to your inbox
Oh! Study 2023 Fall Expo
OH! Study will be hosting the Fall 2023 Overseas Education Expo from October 14 to the 18 in Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, and Hsinchu. In light of the ongoing pandemic, several changes and additions will be made to the recruiting event, including a virtual component of the expo, enhanced safety features, and strengthened refund policy to safeguard schools from any unforeseen circumstances.
BC institutions interested in attending:
- Receive a special $250 discount off the registration fee.
- Qualify for the early bird discount of $500, or opt for the deferred fee option (defer over 40 percent of the event fees and pay once OH! Study send you students – contact OH! Study for details). To qualify, schools must register and submit their payment before the early bird deadline, August 4, 2023. Schools will also have to provide a code, “BCCIE 2023,” to qualify.
Registration packages and discounted rates for payments received before August 4, 2023
|Option A (In person)||Standard Expo: Taipei x 2 days, Kaohsiung x 1 days, Taichung x 1 day||$5,450 : save $500|
|Option B (Virtually)||Standard Expo: Taipei x 2 days, Kaohsiung x 1 days, Taichung x 1 day. Regular fee plus $300 for virtual attendance.||$5,450 + $300 = $5,750 : save $500|
|Option C||Taipei only||$3, 950|
Benefits for Participants
- Sign up students at the fair: The Expo has a special promotion that encourages students to sign up at the fair, several hundred students usually sign up. All participating schools can join this promotion by offering some sort of an incentive to encourage students to sign up. Your special offer will be listed on the Expo official website and in the fair brochure.
- Year-round student recruiting: Participants in the Expo will be fully integrated into the Oh! Study year-round student recruiting activities. Participants are priority schools for receiving students from our center.
- Catalogue: All Expo participants will be provided with a one-page colour profile in the Oh! Study seasonal sales catalogue, free of charge.
- Website: All participants will have a multiple-page profile with their school picture and logo on the Oh! Study website, which is the most popular overseas study website in Taiwan.
- Brochure: An attractive full-color event brochure for the Expo with your school description will be distributed to all attendees at the exhibition sites free of charge. Schools can purchase half- and full-page ads in this brochure. There will be 10,000 copies of the brochure printed.