NAFSA 2019Date: May 26, 2019 — May 31, 2019
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
NAFSA 2019: Global Leadership, Learning, and Change
Join peers and experts at the premier global professional learning and networking event for all international educators and organizations that support international education for the NAFSA 2019 Annual Conference & Expo, "Global Leadership, Learning, and Change." The conference will take place May 26-31, 2019, in Washington, D.C., and will feature outstanding informational engagement opportunities, professional development programs, and the largest international education exposition.
The NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo unites nearly 10,000 attendees each year from more than 3,500 institutions and organizations from over 100 countries. It is the most comprehensive international education event serving the diverse needs of the entire international education community. NAFSA 2019 is the must-attend international education event of the year!
The conference program is designed to help you improve your knowledge of model practices and strategies.
- 200+ professional learning sessions and programs
- Specialized preconference learning workshops
- Leadership programs for Presidents, Provosts, SIOs, Directors, and Managers
- Signature Programs supporting global learning, peace building, risk management, and internationalization
- Hundreds of presentations at the poster fairs
- NAFSA Community Celebration, hosted events, and closing celebration
- Member and Special Interest Group events and programs
For more information and to register, please visit the NAFSA website.