Straight to your inbox
ICEF Accommodation is the world’s first-ever agent networking event where providers of student accommodation and related services meet with international student recruitment professionals.
ICEF Accommodation Programme
- 12:00 – 13:00 ICEF Accommodation networking lunch
- 13:00 – 19:00 Exhibitor pavilion open
- 13:30 – 19:00 Sessions and panel discussions
- 19:00 – 21.00 Networking reception (ICEF Higher Education)
The agenda features topics such as:
- Capacity challenges and solutions across major study destinations
- Cooperation between accommodation providers, student recruitment professionals and local government bodies
- PBSA: how to ensure a diversified student population
- ‘Gen Z’ International Students: their specifics and how/where to reach them
- A home away from home: international students’ mental health and well-being
- Homestay, private apartments, dorms or ‘PBSA’: matching the right student with the right accommodation
To learn more about the event, please visit the ICEF website.