BCCIE Coordination of BC Zone within Canada Pavilion at NAFSA 2022Date: May 31, 2022 — Jun 3, 2022
Format: In-person Education Fair
Hosted By: BCCIE
Location: Denver, Colorado
Cost: Free to book meeting time(s)
2022 Canada Pavilion: British Columbia Booth
BCCIE will once again be sponsoring and coordinating the BC booth in the Canada Pavilion at the NAFSA conference, taking place in Denver, Colorado from May 31 to June 3, 2022. It is an opportunity for representatives from BC institutions to connect with other conference delegates in a convenient, designated location.
Meeting times in the BC booth must be booked in advance. To participate, you must be registered for the full NAFSA conference and your institution, school or district must be eligible to use the EduCanada brand.
- Meeting time slots in the BC Zone are available on a first-come, first-served basis through an online scheduling service called Calendly. Instructions on how to sign up are included below.
- 30-minute time slots are available during NAFSA Exhibit Hall hours May 31 – June 3, 2022.
- Each institution, school or district can select a maximum of five time slots by Friday, May 20, 2022.
- Before May 20: If you select more than five time slots, BCCIE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule your additional selections.
- After May 20: You may sign up for additional meeting times—if they are available.
- If your institution is sending more than one representative to the conference, please coordinate requests for meeting times with your colleagues to avoid duplication. As a courtesy to your fellow colleagues, please finalize your meeting times/schedules by Friday, May 20, 2022.
- Up to two institutions are permitted to sign up per time slot. If a time slot is not showing in the Calendly system, it means the time slot has reached the full capacity of two institutions.
- Please reschedule or cancel any time slots by making the changes directly in Calendly
How to Sign Up
- Step 1: Visit the Calendly website.
- Step 2: Click on your preferred date to see available time slots.
- Step 3:Click on your preferred time slot and click “Confirm”.
- Step 4: Enter your name, email, institution, and position. Then click “Schedule Event”.
- Step 5:You’re booked! Add to calendar (if desired).
Note: You will need to repeat the above process for each time slot you wish to book.
You will receive an email from BCCIE (via Calendly) confirming the time slot you signed up for. Through this confirmation email, you will be able to download the information directly to your preferred calendar software. You will also find a direct link to reschedule or cancel a time slot booking.
If you have any questions about the scheduling or would like further details, please contact BCCIE at email@example.com.