APAIE 2023 BangkokDate: Mar 13, 2023 — Mar 17, 2023
Hosted By: APAIE
The Asia-Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE) is very much looking forward to a return to an in-person conference, in partnership with its host university, Mahidol. Scheduled to be held in the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand, from 13-17 March 2023, the event offers delegates from around the world the opportunity to share best practice and learn more about the innovative ways in which Asia Pacific universities are partnering across the region and with the world.
In addition to the presentations and the always popular ‘regional reports’, the Exhibition will provide sponsors, universities and partners from across the international education community the opportunity to network and learn more about what each has to offer, from programs to study tours, to products and services that support the internationalization of universities.
With a focus on developing the future sustainability of international education across one of the most diverse and dynamic regions of the world, save the date now and plan to join colleagues in Bangkok.
EduCanada Pavilion booth
BCCIE will be coordinating the BC Booth in the Canada Pavilion at APAIE. This is an opportunity for representatives from BC institutions to connect with other conference delegates in a convenient, designated location.
Meeting times in the BC booth must be booked in advance. To participate, you must be registered for the full APAIE conference and your institution, school or district must be eligible to use the EduCanada brand.
- Meeting time slots in the BC booth are available on a first-come, first-served basis through an online scheduling service called Calendly. Instructions on how to sign up are included below.
- 30-minute time slots are available during APAIE Exhibit Hall hours from March 14 -16, 2023.
- Each institution, school or district can select a maximum of five time slots by Monday, March 5, 2023.
- Before March 5: If you select more than five time slots, BCCIE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule your additional selections.
- After March 5: You may sign up for additional meeting times—if they are available.
- If your institution is sending more than one representative to the conference, please coordinate requests for meeting times with your colleagues to avoid duplication. As a courtesy to your fellow colleagues, please finalize your meeting times/schedules by Monday, March 5, 2023.
- Only one institution is permitted to sign up per time slot. If a time slot is not showing in the Calendly system, it means that time slot has been booked already.
- Please reschedule or cancel any time slots by making the changes directly in Calendly
How to sign up
- Step 1: Visit the Calendly website.
- Step 2: Click on your preferred date to see available time slots.
- Step 3:Click on your preferred time slot and click “Confirm”.
- Step 4: Enter your name, email, institution, and position. Then click “Schedule Event”.
- Step 5:You’re booked! Add to calendar (if desired).
Note: You will need to repeat the above process for each time slot you wish to book.
You will receive an email from BCCIE (via Calendly) confirming the time slot you signed up for. Through this confirmation email, you will be able to download the information directly to your preferred calendar software. You will also find a direct link to reschedule or cancel a time slot booking.
If you have any questions about the scheduling or would like further details, please contact BCCIE at firstname.lastname@example.org.