Webinar | Safeguarding students & their mental healthDate: Nov 17, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. PST
Hosted By: The PIE
Join our interactive webinar in which we hear from Canadian institutions and stakeholders to learn about the need and effectiveness of digital mental health and wellness programs, and discuss issues and solutions to support students in the new disrupted study reality.
Learn how global access to counsellor-led intervention and technology can make a huge impact and ask your own questions direct to our panel about how best to support students with a limited staff resource.
- What can institutions do to support their students who are remote learners due to COVID-19?
- How does student nationality and cultural reality impact on best practice wellness interventions?
- What are the most common problems that counsellors can help resolve?
Leave this collegial conversation with some insights and new perspectives on international student counselling.
- Samantha Morneau, Director, Student VIP International
- Sean Hardman, Senior Account Manager, Student VIP International
- Dr. David Pilon, Director of Counselling and Psychological Services, Dalhousie University
- Kristin Toth, Senior Operations Director, On Call International
- Chair: Amy Baker, The PIE