Webinar | Russia’s and Kazakhstan’s Education Sectors Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and DevelopmentsDate: Oct 14, 2020
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada continues to be recognized as an excellent destination for study, research and academic collaboration. In addition to our quality of education, international students are attracted to our standard of living and quality of life, secure cities, and work and immigration opportunities after graduation.
Please join officials from the Embassy of Canada in Moscow and the Embassy of Canada in Nur-Sultan responsible for international education and migration in six countries, including Russia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, visa processing updates, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the education sector in these countries. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in these countries with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview;
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in the countries, including international mobility;
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities and market strategies in the education sector;
- Updates on student visa processing during COVID-19.
- Elena Batalova, Operations Unit Supervisor, Migration Section, Embassy of Canada in Moscow
- Alexandra Konysheva, Trade Commissioner (Education and Cultural industries), Embassy of Canada in Moscow
- Nathan Lysons,Counsellor (Commercial) and Senior Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in Nur-Sultan