Webinar | International Marketing: A Digital First Approach During COVID-19Date: Jun 3, 2020
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
With the current pandemic crisis, all post-secondary institutions in Canada are forced to adapt to the new circumstances. This webinar is looking at two BC institutions, University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) and Vancouver Island University (VIU), to use as case studies to examine their new/improved digital marketing and recruitment approach.
This webinar will include a discussion among post-secondary institutions to share digital marketing and recruitment ideas and new processes in response to COVID-19.
- Become aware of a toolbox for a variety of digital marketing and recruitment approaches.
- Compare notes with colleagues in the industry regarding institutional recruitment response to COVID-19.
- Generate discussion and ideas on do’s and don’t’s in the use of virtual recruitment tools.
- Leaders, managers, and professionals in marketing and recruitment.
- Bruce Condie, Director, International Marketing and Recruitment, VIU
- Yalda Ahmadi, Associate Director, International Marketing & Applicant Relations, UFV
- Leanne Spasnik, Manager, International Communication and Recruitment, VIU