Webinar | Brazil’s Education Sector Today – International Education Market Updates, Trends, and DevelopmentsDate: Jun 9, 2020
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PDT
Format: Online via GoToWebinar
Hosted By: BCCIE and Trade Commissioner Service, Global Affairs Canada
Canada and BC are well perceived as top study and research destinations in Brazil for all levels of education. Canada’s has a outstanding reputation for high-quality education and research coupled with compelling pathways towards work and residency. According to the Brazilian Education and Language Travel Association (BELTA) 2019 report on international education, Canada has been Brazilian students’ top destination country for studies for the past 14 years. Potential is excellent for language programs, colleges, and universities (both undergraduate and graduate levels), and favourable for high schools, vocational learning, virtual learning and offshore curriculum. Brazil represents Canada’s 7th largest source of student permits in the world.
Please join Brazil’s Trade Commissioner responsible for international education, to learn about contemporary market intelligence, key data, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis on the issues currently impacting the Brazil education sector. Our presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
- The Brazil education sector at a glance – develop a better understanding of the education market in Brazil with key data on student mobility and a regional market overview.
- Education and business during COVID-19 – share current developments impacting the education sector in Brazil, including international mobility.
- Post COVID-19 trends and opportunities – identify possible partnership opportunities (COIL) and market strategies in the Brazil education sector.
- Fernanda Albano, Trade Commissioner (Education), Consulate General of Canada, São Paulo, Brazil
- Izabela Duarte, Trade Commissioner (Education), Trade Office of Canada, Recife, Brazil