Mexican Market and IRCC Update/Recruitment B2B EventDate: Sep 28, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
Hosted By: Global Affairs Canada & BCCIE
The Mexican Market and IRCC Update/Recruitment B2B Event is now full and the registration survey is closed. Please visit this event listing regularly in case a waiting list opens. If you would like to be notified of future events, please subscribe to the BCCIE newsletter
Join Global Affairs Canada (Mexico) and BCCIE for a one-day two-part deep dive into the Mexican Market. In the morning, get updates from Global Affairs Canada (Mexico) and Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (Mexico) and learn the latest market intelligence, trends, developments, opportunities, and analysis of student mobility between BC and Mexico. Following the IRCC and GAC updates, connect in B2B meetings with education agencies/agents from across Mexico.
This event is open to all BC EQA post-secondary institutions, K-12 schools and districts, and language schools.
- 9:00 – 10:30 am PDT – Market updates from Global Affairs Canada, Trade Commissioner Service in Mexico and presentation from Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRC) Mexico, followed by a Q&A
- 10:30 am – 4:00 pm PDT – Opportunities for 25-minute B2B virtual meetings between BC Institutions and agents from the following Mexican regions/states:
Participating Mexican regions/states:
- North – Nuevo León, Coahuila, Chihuahua
- West (Bajio) – Jalisco, Guanajuato, Sinaloa, Queretaro, Aguascalientes, San Luis Potosi
- Central – State of Mexico, Mexico City
As space is limited to 30 BC and 30 Mexican participants, it will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Register your interest to attend by September 3, 2021 by using the Event Registration Survey form.