Enabling a digital future: diversification, technology & strategic enrollment planningDate: Nov 30, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 pm (EST)
Hosted By: ApplyProof
Join host Apply Proof to learn more about Enabling a Digital Future: Diversification, Technology & Strategic Enrollment Planning. This virtual event will shine a light on diversification within the international student population and challenges to that strategic goal for the broader Canadian education sector. Canadian institutions struggle to recruit students from countries where study permit approval rates are low. Without efficient digital solutions, thousands of high quality students are rejected, and the diversity challenge for the Canadian education sector continues.
- Larissa Bezo, President and Chief Executive Officer of CBIE
- Joni Brennan, President of DIACC
- Amit Brahme, Head of Newcomer & Cultural Client Segment, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Livia Castellanos, Executive Lead International Education, Govt. of Saskatchewan
- The Honourable Jo Johnson, Chairman of the Advisory Board of ApplyBoard will be moderating this panel.
The panel will address digital technology hurdles that the Canadian International Education sector is facing to meet its international student diversification and enrollment goals.