EDUX360Date: Apr 14, 2020 — Apr 15, 2020
Location: Western Region - India
EDUX360 – Mumbai’s largest educational summit is a platform for Indian & international speakers to share research – based modules which enhance life – skills by bridging the gap between technology & education. It is an amalgamation of ideas that can be used by governments of the delegate countries.
This edition will bring also bring together over 2000+ teachers, researchers, professors, scientists, and government officials from more than 10 countries all over the world. This event will offer you an excellent opportunity to make your organization and products visible to the European and SAARC delegates.
Enhance your visibility to a qualitative and international community in a cost- effective way. Establish new contacts with leading stakeholders and decision-makers from bureaucratic and academic sectors.
The participants will consist of education professionals such as:
- Government officials
- Researchers and scientists
- Pre-Primary, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Higher Secondary Leaders/ HOD’s/ Principals (Schools, Colleges, Universities)
- School counsellors and special educators
- Education policy development representatives
- Education advisers
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
Exhibition space is limited and it will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis so we recommend booking your stand early.
Great opportunity to connect globally: www.edux360.com