Canadian Education Online Seminar Series – Japan 2021 SpringDate: Mar 10, 2021
Hosted By: The Embassy of Canada to Japan
The Embassy of Canada to Japan is pleased to invite Canadian institutions to participate in the Canadian Education Online Seminar Series – Japan Spring 2021. This event is designed to allow participating Canadian institutions to have promotion opportunities on the online platform created for the event.
KEIBUNSHA is the service provider and responsible for the organization and all logistics for this online event.
What we offer Canadian institutions on the online platform
- Profile page for each participating institution which will include a brief introduction (translated into Japanese), online brochures, contact details, school video, etc.
- One-hour, real-time webinar opportunity (with Japanese interpretation)
- On demand access to recorded webinar following the event for prospective Japanese students and teachers (until April 30, 2021)
- Contact information of webinar visitors upon consent
About your webinar
- 60-minute real-time webinar using Zoom.
- You are requested to give a 30-minute presentation (including Japanese interpretation time)
- Your presentation will be followed by a 30-minute Q&A/group counselling session.
- We will provide a Japanese translator for your presentation and Q&A.
- There will be a test session about one week prior to your webinar.
- We will record your webinar and make it available on the on-line event platform for a certain period after the webinar.
- We will provide the institution with the contact information of the attendees who viewed your real-time webinar and the recorded session upon their consent.
- There will be no separate B2B session. Agents and Japanese institutional representatives will be invited to join the webinar of their interest.
- Event website will be available from early March to end of May, 2021
- Real-time webinars: March 27 – April 4, 2021
- You can choose three time slots (first, second and third choices) for your webinar. Your slot will be confirmed on a first-come-first-serviced basis.
- Recorded webinars will be available on the event website after your live session until April 30, 2021
Fee: JPY 200,000
*Webinar interpreter included
Please apply through the on-line registration form. There are 27 timeslots available and your presentation time will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Application deadline: March 10, 2021
Service Provider Contact
Ms. Minori Takahashi, Director of Keibunsha
For questions on the opportunities and potential of the market for your institution, contact the Embassy’s representatives Tokyo.Education@international.gc.ca. The Embassy of Canada to Japan will be providing clients with customized services and organizing market briefings and business-to-business meetings.