BCCIE coordination of Canada Pavilion at NAFSA 2019Date: May 26, 2019 — May 31, 2019
Format: Education Fair
Hosted By: BCCIE
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
2019 Canada Pavilion: British Columbia Presence
BCCIE will again be sponsoring and coordinating the BC Zone in the Canada Pavilion for the NAFSA conference in Washington, D.C. on May 26–31, 2019. To be eligible to participate, your institution, school or district must be eligible to use the EduCanada brand, and booth representatives must register for the full NAFSA conference.
Sign-up for time slots will be on a first-come, first-served basis through an online scheduling service called Calendly. If your institution is sending more than one representative to the conference, please coordinate requests for booth space with your colleagues to avoid duplication. Out of courtesy to fellow colleagues, we ask that delegates have their booth schedules finalized by Friday May 24, 2019.
If you have any questions about the scheduling or would like further details, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
CANADA PAVILION AT NAFSA: BC ZONE
- 30-minute time slots are available during NAFSA Exhibit Hall hours May 28–31, 2019.
- Each institution, school or district can select a maximum of five-time slots by Friday May 17, 2019.
- Before May 17: If you select more than three-time slots, BCCIE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule your additional selections
- After May 17: You may sign-up for additional meeting times, if they are available
- Up to three institutions are permitted to sign-up per time slot. If a time slot is not showing on the Calendly system, it has already reached the full capacity of three institutions.
- Please re-schedule or cancel any timeslots that you are not able to make directly on Calendly.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Step 1: Select the desired time/date above OR visit Calendly: calendly.com/bc_nafsa19/2019-nafsa-canada-pavilion-british-columbia-zone
Step 2: Click on your preferred date to see available time slots
Step 3: Click on preferred time slot and click “CONFIRM”
Step 4: Enter your Name, Institution, and Email Address. Click “SCHEDULE EVENT”
Step 5: You’re booked! Add to calendar (if desired). NOTE: You will have to repeat this process for each time slot you wish to book.
You will receive an email confirmation from BC Council for International Education (via Calendly) confirming the time slot you have signed up for. In this confirmation email, there is also a) an opportunity to download directly to your preferred calendar software, and b) a direct link to reschedule or cancel that timeslot.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.