BCCIE coordination of Canada Pavilion at NAFSA 2018Date: May 29, 2018 — Jun 1, 2018
Format: Education Fair
Hosted By: BCCIE
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2018 Canada Pavilion: British Columbia Presence
BCCIE will again be financing and coordinating the BC Zone in the Canada Pavilion for the NAFSA conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on May 27–June 1, 2018. To be eligible to participate, your institution, school or district must be eligible to use the EduCanada brand, and booth representatives must register for the full NAFSA conference.
Sign-up for time slots will be on a first-come, first-served basis through an online scheduling service called Calendly. If your institution is sending more than one representative to the conference, please coordinate requests for booth space with your colleagues to avoid duplication. Out of courtesy to fellow colleagues, we ask that delegates have their booth schedules finalized by Friday May 25, 2018.
If you have any questions about the scheduling or would like further details, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
CANADA PAVILION AT NAFSA: BC ZONE
- 60-minute time slots are available during NAFSA Exhibit Hall hours May 29-June 1, 2018.
- Each institution, school or district can select a maximum of three-time slots by Monday May 14, 2018.
- Before May 14: If you select more than three-time slots, BCCIE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule your additional selections
- After May 14: You may sign-up for additional meeting times, if they are available
- Up to three institutions are permitted to sign-up per time slot. If a time slot is not showing on the Calendly system, it has already reached the full capacity of three institutions.
- Please re-schedule or cancel any timeslots that you are not able to make directly on Calendly.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Step 1: Select the desired time/date above OR visit Calendly: calendly.com/bc_nafsa18
Step 2: Click on your preferred date to see available time slots
Step 3: Click on preferred time slot and click “CONFIRM”
Step 4: Enter your Name, Institution, and Email Address. Click “SCHEDULE EVENT”
Step 5: You’re booked! Add to calendar (if desired). NOTE: You will have to repeat this process for each time slot you wish to book.
You will receive an email confirmation from BC Council for International Education (via Calendly) confirming the time slot you have signed up for. In this confirmation email, there is also a) an opportunity to download directly to your preferred calendar software, and b) a direct link to reschedule or cancel that timeslot.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.